What We Value...
1. Evangelism - Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in attracting men, the unsaved, the unchurched, and people who have made mistakes in their past and want a fresh start, we want to extend our reach to include those from other races, cultures, and socio-economic classes.
2. Holistic Living - We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially. We will preach and teach the biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, groups, resources, and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement
3. Youth Empowerment - We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs, resources, training and state-of-the-art facilities to meet their needs.
4. Outreach - We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. homeless, poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered physical, verbal or emotional abuse, etc).
5. Community Involvement - We will impact the city of Opelika and the surrounding suburbs with ministry, outreach campaigns, city-wide event, prayer, intercession, partnership with local schools, partnership with community, city and state officials, etc.
6. Excellence - We will continue to be the model for excellent ministry in our city and in the nation. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer service - how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot to when they leave, and how we respond to them when they call, email or write with request or concerns. We will be the standard for excellence in how we do people.
7. Humility and Love - We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we've had since our inception at all times and give all credit and glory to God for our success.